- Family-Sponsored Immigration
- 1st Preference: Unmarried sons or daughters over 21 years of age of USC
- 2nd Preference: (a) Spouses and (b) children of Legal Permanent Resident
- 3rd Preference: Married children of USC
- 4th Preference: Siblings of adult USC
- Immediate Relatives: (Spouses of US citizens (USCs), unmarried children under 21 years of age of USCs, and parents of USCs (Note: A USC must be over the age of 21 to petition for his/her parent)
- Employment-Based Immigration
- 1st Preference: Priority Workers (Aliens with extraordinary ability, outstanding professors and researchers, and Multinational manager or executive)
- 2nd Preference: Professionals with advanced degrees, and persons with exceptional ability
- 3rd Preference: Skilled workers, professional and other workers
- 4th Preference: Special Immigrant Religious Workers
- 5th Preference: Employment Creation/Investment/Targeted Employment Area
Reach Out to our Law Firm
All Consultation is Confidential
My family got Green Cards and citizenship through the best lawyer Jane Chung. She guided me correctly and especially the interview with Jane worked very very helpful. I just followed her advice. I really appreciate her hard work and efforts. Additionally, I am thankful to Lydia Lee and Sally Lee. They were very kind and helped me a lot. Please, all of you, stay safe and healthy.
I strongly recommend Law Offices of Jane Chung for immigration related matter. Staff members are so kind and professional. They always responded to my questions and sent status updates timely.
Amazing team! They made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process, answering all the (many!) questions I had, giving me peace of mind. Special shout out to Sarah Lee, who has been wonderful to work with. Thank you!
Lydia Lee was one of the best people who helped to get a green card. Without their help couldn’t be able to get my green card. It was 8 years of a long journey to receive a green card. and I appreciate her hard work and efforts.
I had all my needs met with the service provided by Jane Chung and her team. They are well organized and efficient. I recommend to everyone!
You can trust here and I guarantee that they are very professional.
We would like to thank the entire Jane Chung Law team for all your professionalism and diligence throughout our Permanent Resident application processes, the high level of service, follow up as well as detailed planning and documentation was very impressive and highly appreciated.
Their law service is superior and accurate. Thanks to Jane Chung Law Offices, I got approval of permanent residence. If you are having hard time in staying in the US legally, I'd recommend to get consultation from Jane Chung.
My green card case through Jane Chung Law Office was so perfect and professional! Manager Eunice is so attentive and gets into so much detail when explaining the status/ situaion of your case! She was pleasant to work with and loved it!
Thank you very much. You listened to me like my job, and you worked like my job ... I was impressed ~