Our skilled and knowledgeable corporate and business transaction attorneys will work with you to set up business entities including sole proprietorships, corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs), nonprofit organizations, and other entities throughout the state and to manage your business dealings including business and real property buy-sell agreements in Southern California or anywhere in the U.S. We offer cost-effective and professional legal representation in civil litigation services to resolve various complicated contract and torts disputes to advocate our clients’ interests efficiently. We also work in mediation and all arbitration including AAA, JAMS, FINRA, ADA, and the California NMVB.
Our services include:
- Establishment and Amendment of Corp., LLC, Partnership Agreements and M&A
- Sales and Purchase Agreements
- Bill of Sale
- Preparation and Review of Various Contract Papers and Documents Related to Business Law and Real Estate
- Preparation and Review of Lease Agreements
- Legal Consultation Services for U.S. Subsidiary, Branch Offices and Foreign Corporation of Multinational Business Enterprise